Monday, September 17, 2007

Time Machine

At the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center there was this aging station where you could age yourself to 70. It is similar to the program that the police use to age missing children. It gave options to consider things like smoking, drinking and excessive sun exposure.

Somebody looks like Grandpa Mifflin.
I think I look like a Native American. Chris says I'm a pretty hot 70 year old.
I think Emily will grow older with grace. She thought this was fun.



Paige didn't want to do this, so we held her face in front of the camera. She wasn't the only one at the science museum who decided it was just too disturbing...there were plenty of middle aged women who preferred not to even go there. Paige refused to look at her pictures even though we told her how beautiful she is...

This one makes him look like "Cameron" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Okay, this picture of Jack is so grotesque, I can't even look at it. The aging machine is only set up to do 6 year-olds and older. Jack's baby face just wasn't compatible -I guess because his facial features haven't really been defined yet.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm still peeing my pants over Jacks photos! Those were great! Chris does look like his grandpa and you DO look like a Native America! How fun. The girls look so pretty and it really does look like what I would think they'd look like later. Save them forever and see if it's true in a few years.