Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christopher Mifflin...Come on Down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!


Sorry, no pics...actually no cameras or cell phones aloud in the studio or parking lot! Today Chris, my dad and I went to the Price is Right. I think my dad has been wanting to go for many years and Chris got us tickets. It was an all day affair. We got up at 3:30am, picked up my dad at 4:30 and got there at 6:30 and we were still #109 in line. The processing took several hours and the taping actually started at about 2pm. I think Drew Carey enjoys it a little more than he appears to on the show...telling jokes and talking to the audience during all the breaks.

CHRIS GOT PICKED TO BE A CONTESTANT!!!

He wore his uniform and the producers just had to pick him! He was called down second to last so he only got to bid on a couple items and didn't make it any further. :( Oh well...we got a couple consolation prizes...that he's not aloud to disclose until the show airs on November 24th.

Overall, it was just a great experience...despite all the waiting, we had an unforgettable time. Thanks to Sarah for filling in for me today as mom! She even put cute little notes in the kid's lunches! :)

No comments: