Monday, May 11, 2009

Toasty Jack


While I was upstairs one day, I heard a chair being pushed around and the clatter of plates and I called down to Jack to see what he was doing. He said, "I'm just eating my toast!" I did not make him toast that morning... He figured out how to make his own toast- He pushed a chair up to the counter and popped the bread in, used the bamboo tongs to remove them and then added a little pad of butter. He is so independent. Wow...now if I could only get Paige to make her own breakfast too!

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is so funny! What do u think is next on the menu? Maybe u can talk him into cooking for Paige.

Stephanie said...

LOL! And thank goodness for child proof caps on medication. He wanted to get his own medication (that had to be stored in the refrigerator-thus in reach), but called up to me when he couldn't get the lid off! :(

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! vintage wedding gowns Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Empire Wedding Dresses