Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Message From Chris

From Chris (he left Dubaii and is now headed toward Thailand): "These are pictures from the Port Royal. One of the ships that we are traveling with. Its a destroyer a little bit smaller than the Ogden."
"Well the seas continue to stay rough, 8 to 9ft swells right now. I went outside for a little while this morning. Water was crashing over the front of the ship. I continue to spend a lot of time in the rack, best place to avoid sea-sickness. So far I haven't got sick. Everyone else is doing the same thing. When you walk around the ship, there isn't a lot of activity. Heard that the seas will remain rough for another few days. I haven't been to the gym for a few days, I may attempt it even while things are rough because I want to do something."

No comments: