Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wednesday...Heading Back Home

Today we take off for home. I can't wait to see my family and give them all big hugs. We've had such an incredible time here in Japan. Diane and Jim have been wonderful hosts...and Diane is the most amazing trip planner! I feel more than satisfied with our experience. We saw everything from ancient shrines, temples, and national treasures to modern Tokyo. We experienced Kabuki theater, a traditional meal, the fish market, and much much more. We got to see how people live and work here by using many forms of public transport. We got to ride on the bullet train and take an airplane tour. We got to take in the most beautiful sights and learn a little Japanese. I am very grateful for our well rounded trip. Thank you so much Diane, Jim and Mom! (And a special thank you to Chris for encouraging me to go while he took care of the kids and everything else at home!)

No comments: