Thursday, October 02, 2008

First Day of Preschool





Jack was excited to go to preschool on Tuesday. After three ID card checks we found his teacher. He was a little shy at first, but then he correctly identified his name tag- I stuck it to his back and he finally said hello to "Miss Jekicka" (Jessica). He told me all about the playing, snack eating and coloring he did. He even told me that a boy was crying because he didn't want to sit in his chair, so he sat in the teacher's lap. He's back there again this morning and I'm a little at a loss as to what to do with myself...although I know I need to go to the commissary...so off I go!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Maybe you need a new baby! It does make me a little nervous at all the things these tiny 3 year olds remember and tell us from school. Just imagine the things they tell their teachers about us! Yikes!!! Jack looks darling. I bet he's loving all his new BFFs.