Thursday, October 23, 2008

Google Ads

You might have noticed...I put some google ads on my blog. I just wanted to see what would happen and if anyone really made any money off of them. Well, so far there has been 3 clicks on the ads which made me about $0.30 per click...pretty cool. So if you want to help a stay home mom make a $1 a week...click away :) Anyway, Google keeps track of the number of visits to the site and everything, so that's pretty interesting too. They also "crawl" the site to make relevant ads. So when I have a post about Paige getting glasses, there's ads about eye care. And since I had a blog about going to the Price is Right, there was an ad about the Price is Right video game. Since my kids' names run throughout the ad, at the bottom of my page there are links to things that share my kids names...like "Emily the Strange". Anyway, it's an interesting experiment and I'll keep them up there at least till I see my first check! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks! Up to $4.81 since I posted this blog a few days ago!